|The Subcommittee on Health and Technology is led by Chairwoman Aumua Amata Coleman Radewagen (American Samoa) and will address how healthcare policies may inhibit or promote economic growth and job creation by small businesses. In addition, the Subcommittee will examine small business job growth through the creation and adoption of advanced technologies.
The Subcommittee's Ranking Member is Rep. Seth Moulton (D-MA).
- Oversight of the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Oversight of availability and affordability of healthcare coverage for small businesses.
- Oversight of general technology issues, including intellectual property policy in the United States.
- Oversight of United States telecommunications policies including, but not limited to, the National Broadband Plan and allocation of electromagnetic spectrum.
- The Small Business Innovation Research Program.
- Small Business Technology Transfer Program.
Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer (MO-03)
Rep. Carlos Curbelo (FL-26)