Today, Ranking Member Sam Graves (R-MO) and House Small Business Committee Republicans launched a new website to communicate more directly with the small business community.
Click here to visit the website and sign up to receive news from the Small Business Committee Republicans.
“It is important that the Small Business Committee use the latest technology available to stay connected with entrepreneurs and small business owners. Employers should have a user-friendly way to access information about the Committee Members’ ongoing efforts. I hope these resources will be an effective way of reaching out to small business owners and informing them about issues such as access to capital, health care reform, energy, and taxes,” said Rep. Graves.
“I also hope these online tools will provide folks with a way to communicate their concerns to our Committee Members. I invite you to visit our website, take advantage of the information available, and provide feedback on the work we are doing for small business.”
The new website allows visitors to:
• Learn more about the Committee and Subcommittees
• Explore resources available to small business owners
• Watch YouTube videos featuring committee members
• Follow the committee on Twitter and YouTube
• Read the latest press releases
• Check out the calendar of upcoming committee hearings
• Sign up for the E-newsletter
# # #