|Rep. Jason Crow (CO-06), Chairman
Rep. Carolyn Bourdeaux (GA-7)
Rep. Chrissy Houlahan (PA-6)
Rep. Sharice Davids (KS-3)
Rep. Dean Phillips (MN-3)
Rep. Marie Newman (IL-3)
Ranking Member Rep. Young Kim (CA-39)
Rep. Roger Williams (TX-25)
Rep. Andrew Garbarino (NY-02)
Rep. Maria Salazar (FL-27)
This subcommittee address how innovation promotes economic growth and job creation by small businesses. In addition, the Subcommittee will examine small business job growth through the creation and adoption of advanced technologies. The Subcommittee will review the broad scope of workforce issues that affect the ability of small businesses to obtain and maintain qualified employees.
- Oversight of all federal policies that affect the workforce including, but not limited to, the roles of the Department of Labor and the National Labor Relations Board.
- Oversight of workforce issues, including but not limited to health care, retirement, and labor challenges facing small businesses.
- Oversight of general technology issues, including intellectual property policy in the United States.
- Oversight of United States telecommunications policies including, but not limited to, the National Broadband Plan and allocation of electromagnetic spectrum.
- Oversight of the Small Business Innovation Research Program.
- Oversight of the Small Business Technology Transfer Program.