|Rep. Judy Chu (CA-27), Chairwoman
Rep. Dwight Evans (PA-03)
Rep. Angie Craig (MN-02)
Rep. Ross Spano (R-FL), Ranking Member
Rep. Trent Kelly (R-MS)
Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN)
This subcommittee will probe the efficient operation of government programs that affect small businesses, including the SBA, and develop proposals to make them operate in a more cost-effective manner. This subcommittee also will review the regulatory burdens imposed on small businesses and how those burdens may be alleviated.
- Oversight of general issues affecting small businesses with federal agencies.
- Oversight of the management of the SBA.
- Oversight of the SBA IG.
- Implementation of the Regulatory Flexibility Act.
- Oversight of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs at the Office of Management and Budget.
- Use of the Congressional Review Act.
- Transparency of the federal rulemaking process as required by the Administrative Procedure and Data Quality Acts.
- Implementation of the Paperwork Reduction Act.