|Rep. Dean Phillips (MN-3), Chairman
Rep. Angie Craig (MN-2)
Rep. Kweisi Mfume (MD-7)
Rep. Judy Chu (CA-27)
Rep. Dwight Evans (PA-3)
Rep. Sharice Davids (KS-3)
Ranking Member Rep. Beth Van Duyne (TX-24)
Rep. Dan Meuser (PA-09)
Rep. Byron Donalds (FL-19)
Rep. Scott Fitzgerald (WI-05)
Rep. Mike Flood (NE-01)
This subcommittee will probe the efficient operation of government programs that affect small businesses, including the SBA, and develop proposals to make them operate in a more cost-effective manner. This subcommittee also will review the regulatory burdens imposed on small businesses and how those burdens may be alleviated.
- Oversight of general issues affecting small businesses with federal agencies.
- Oversight of the management of the SBA.
- Oversight of the SBA IG.
- Implementation of the Regulatory Flexibility Act.
- Oversight of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs at the Office of Management and Budget.
- Use of the Congressional Review Act.
- Transparency of the federal rulemaking process as required by the Administrative Procedure and Data Quality Acts.
- Implementation of the Paperwork Reduction Act.