Contact: DJ Jordan, Joel Hannahs
Graves Announces Subcommittee Chairmen for Small Business Committee
Jan 8 -
House Small Business Committee Chairman Sam Graves (R-MO) today announced the Committee’s Subcommittee Chairmen for the 113th Congress.
“I am pleased to announce these five hardworking, knowledgeable Members of Congress will lead our Subcommittees for the next two years,” Graves said. “Each of these Members has a unique set of strengths and experiences to take on these leadership roles, and I know they’ll do great work. The Subcommittees and their leadership will strengthen the Committee’s efforts on behalf of small businesses throughout the country. Together, we’re excited about the opportunity ahead of us in the 113th Congress to make a difference for the small businesses that do so much for our nation.”
Below are the House Small Business Committee’s subcommittees and the Chairmen selected by Chairman Graves for the 113th Congress:
In addition, Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer (MO-03) has been named Vice Chairman of the Committee.
- Subcommittee on Agriculture, Energy and Trade: Rep. Scott Tipton (CO-03)
- Subcommittee on Health and Technology: Rep. Chris Collins (NY-27)
- Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Tax and Capital Access: Rep. Tom Rice (SC-07)
- Subcommittee on Investigations, Oversight and Regulations: Rep. David Schweikert (AZ-06)
- Subcommittee on Contracting and Workforce: Rep. Richard Hanna (NY-22)
Print version of this document